The Pumpkin King




I just couldn't resist sharing these awesome and cute pumpkins with you on this chilly fall morning.  We have yet to carve ours from our visit to the pumpkin patch but once we return from our weekend getaway I'm going to insist we get right to carving.  I might have to draw my inspiration from one of these.  Isn't Yoda awesome?  Cute fact - my 5-year-old niece is dressing up as Yoda for Halloween.  That's right, I said NIECE.  Enough with the princess costumes and what not.  She's the perfect size and has the perfect voice for perfecting Yoda.  I can't wait to see how it turns out!


* The title of this post has me longing to watch one of my all-time favorite movies, The Nightmare Before Christmas.  My dad took my brother and I to see it in the theaters, it was the last time I had that pleasure with him and I still hold it near and dear to my heart.

4 comments:

hip hip gin gin October 15, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

Wow, that Yoda pumpkin is impressive!! His light saber looks pretty darn real!

Anna Walker October 15, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

I agree with hip hip gin gin, the light saver looks so real! I love how artistic the pumpkins are :)

AND Congrats to your niece! She will be amazing!

Michelle {lovely little things} October 17, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

Just picked up my pumpkin today. Would love to try something clever and crafty like one of these designs this year. I guess we'll see if that happens...

Kristin H October 18, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

Fab cutouts wow! I wish I could have done this:)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails