Pretty things for a pretty day

Once again, it's gorgeous outside.  I went out and jogged/walked again to get some fresh air and exercise to work off the apple custard tart and apple cheddar bread I made and delicious fettuccine alfredo we had for dinner last night.  I've been a baking fool and I've got no plans of stopping.  Unfortunately, there was no chance for a picture of the finished products and you're crazy if you think there were any leftovers!

Anywho - I'm inspired by these beauties and the sunshine today.

I'm such a sucker for handmade dishware - especially like these ::


Loving the looks of this rustic serving tray ::


These beautiful bowls really, really make me want to bake and eat the goods in them ::


It's hard to resist this adorable lamb print ::


This incredible home library is so neat ::


And what an awesome fireplace ::

7 comments:

Melanie's Randomness October 12, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

I wish I had that home library!! It's beautiful!!! I love the bowls too! =)

Melissa Blake October 12, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

I love the animal print. Too cute! xoxo

Melissa Blake October 12, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

I love the animal print. Too cute! xoxo

Ren- Lady Of The Arts October 12, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

The library is so cool- I wish mine was that tall-

Joyti October 13, 2010 at 4:51 AM  

I LOVE that library, and the little lamb, and the rustic serving tray....

A Crimson Kiss October 13, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

That library is amazing, and the lamb is adorable, and I NEED that recipe for apple cheddar bread! So many good things, Mrs Mo!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails