Have a delightful weekend!

I am bidding you farewell for the week a little early today.  I've got to pack up some clothes, do some dishes and eat some food before we take off to party the weekend away in Louisville.  I can't wait to get on the road and out of this city and enjoy the openness of the country for 5 hours.  We plan on spending time in a hot tub while drinking beer with friends and family all weekend long.  It doesn't get any better than that, right?  Raegan, we're coming for you and I couldn't be more excited!

I'm leaving you with a few wonderful songs by the band Gayngs.  I can't get enough.  They are wonderful tunes to put on while making dinner or cleaning the house or just sitting there.  So I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful fun-filled weekend!



4 comments:

A Crimson Kiss October 15, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

Sounds like an amazing weekend-I'm a little envious! Have a fabulous time!

Celeste October 17, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

Hot tub and beer and friends and family?! What a great weekend- hope you had an amazing time!

Tiffany Kadani October 17, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

Hope your weekend was amazing!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails