Mo Whoopie Pies, Please!



That's right.  This Mo Pie made Whoopie Pies and they are g-double-o-d-good.  Today was an overcast and chilly day in Chicago and it put me in one of those moods that make me want nothing but chocolate and coffee and snuggle sessions.  It was the kind of chilly fall day that comes rather unexpectedly so the oven was a blessing to turn on.  I whipped up these whoopie pies in no time and added some peppermint to the filling for that added deliciousness.  I don't have the toppings Martha used to make it look Halloween spectacular but I was really just going for taste here, folks.

7 comments:

hip hip gin gin October 29, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

Yum!! I love that you bake on chilly days. I always think about baking on chilly days but end up on the sofa with a blanket, the dog, and an old movie. Lazy girl. Next time I must get up and whip up something good, if only for the heat of the oven =)

Melanie's Randomness October 29, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

I love whoopie Pies!! They are soo good!!! I love Chicago. I went back in July. I want to go again!! =)

Anna-Maria October 29, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

Yum!!!!! I hope there's some left. xx

A Crimson Kiss October 29, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

These look amazing! Maybe I'll whip up a batch this weekend...I can almost taste them already!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails