Happy Halloween Weekend!

Happy Halloween weekend everyone!  I found these gems that my mom sent me last year and thought I'd share.  Halloween was a big deal to us growing up, which is why I still love it so much to this day.  Every year, my mom made our costumes.  We would tell her what we wanted to be and she would whip something up for us in no time.  She really did enjoy it and there's no changing that now.  She still does the same for my nephew and nieces!  She even decorates her house to the nines with stuff and it's getting more and more outrageous every year.  Those kids are lucky to have such a crafty, cool grandma, right?  I think so.  Anyway, hope you have a wonderful and spooky weekend, full of tricks and treats!

My first Halloween, 1983


My brother circa 1981

My brother's first Halloween, 1979.  The back of the picture says, "darn thing!"

My favorite Halloween, 1988.  


My brother and I plus our cousins.  I obviously loved that flapper girl costume! But isn't my brother's Dracula one great?!

Punk rockers, 1985?

5 comments:

Melanie's Randomness October 29, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

Sooo Coool!! I love the Mummy & your lil Flapper outfit!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! =)

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS October 29, 2010 at 6:25 PM  

LOVE these pics! Your mom and fam sounds a lot like mine. We really get into Halloween. I seriously think Halloween lovers are good folk. I bond with them. Have a fun weekend girl! ;) xo

Tiffany from HOLIDAY October 29, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

these pics are priceless! happy halloween! xo

Noodles and Waffles October 30, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

These costumes are impressive. Your mom has some serious skills. Hope you have a great Halloween!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails