Fashion Find :: Emma Roberts





These photos of Emma Roberts from Marie Claire are so pretty.  I love her outfits and she looks gorgeous.  That first picture of her in the flowers with the sunglasses is so cool. It could pass as an old record cover in my opinion.  And I love the one of her on the green and white chair.  First off, the dress is spectacular (it's Oscar de la Renta, figures that I love it) and her natural makeup looks great.

I haven't seen much (if anything?) with Emma Roberts in it, but I do want to see It's Kind of a Funny Story.  Have you seen it or are you planning to?

3 comments:

A Crimson Kiss October 12, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

Pretty is right! The styling is fabulous and she looks great!

hip hip gin gin October 12, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

I haven't seen any of her films yet either, but she is so beautiful! Especially in these photos, I am more than a little in love with some of these outfits!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails