Maptote Updates

Check out Maptote's new products avaiable online.  I seriously love the Napa wine totes I got for my bridesmaids.  The design is so cute and it's fun to tote wine around in such a hip bag.  I'm a big fan of Maptote.

They've got great new stuff like ::

Portland (and other cities) bandanas :: 

Mini totes ::

And for all you Pittsburgh fans, new Pittsburgh totes ::


So last night I had a dream that it was the day after my wedding.  Supposedly we had planned to have a smaller wedding the following day for those who had missed it the day before.  It was pretty much a train wreck.  Jerry Seinfeld was at the same building (I honestly don't know where we were but it certainly wasn't Napa) and he gave my brother a high five.  He told me about it so I rushed out to get one from him and he refused! I said, but look at me I'm a bride, I just want a high five, Jerry! He said nope, I'm done, sorry.  It was so sad, and then I tripped over the bouquet of flowers I was given and my brother forgot to walk me down the aisle and then chased after me to the altar, haha!  It's been two months! Why am I still having these dreams?!

4 comments:

A Crimson Kiss October 13, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

Oh my goodness, what a dream! And those Maptotes-adorable!

hip hip gin gin October 13, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

Ha! Classic dream. I love when people post their crazy dreams, makes me feel so much better about my own. Sometimes I wake up and honestly wonder what in the world my brain is doing and how it comes up with some of that stuff!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY October 14, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

i forgot about this line. love it & so happy for the reminder b/c my friend in brooklyn will now be getting a onsie for her soon-to-arrive baby! perfect.

Stephanie October 15, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

Jerry Seinfeld... ha ha, love it.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails