Would you rather...

Just out of curiosity (and because it's almost the weekend), would you rather...

Be in a relationship with a musician who's always on tour...



Or


Date a man who is always there for you,with a steady job, but always sits at home on the couch, refusing to do anything?

Kind of random - but I just wanted to play.  I've dated musicians (my husband is one but up until his band broke up a month ago, he was a local musician who only went on tour once a year or so) and it's hard to try and start a relationship with someone who is never around.  But, they sure do have their benefits...right?!

3 comments:

A Crimson Kiss October 23, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

I love myself a musician, but he's not touring quite yet...We've both agreed we'd rather teach (John guitar, me music history) than live out of suitcases and wear out our passports, though!

Unknown October 23, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

That's a pretty grown up thing to do :) After two weeks, I start to go crazy living out of a suitcase, no matter how cool of a place I am in!

shellie October 26, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

i couldnt handle someone always being gone...my mind would start visiting dark places...but someone who just lays around...that would be a boring drag...

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails