Have a spooky weekend!


Friday, sweet Friday.  You're here again and alas it is time for a great weekend to ensue.

I wanted to leave you with the two links below.

This artist created some amazing Dexter prints that gave him some really good luck.

Check out the invitations on the print-your-own-art section.  They are so similar to ours!

What are you up to this weekend?  I'm getting ready to go downtown to meet up with my former coworkers for drinks.  We're costume shopping and pumpkin carving tomorrow and on Sunday we're watching the Bears game with friends in the suburbs.  A good weekend awaits!  Enjoy yours, my friends!

3 comments:

Anna Walker October 22, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

Have a spooky weekend yourself! :)
It sounds like you have a fantastic weekend ahead for yourself...I have school, and not much else!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

A Crimson Kiss October 23, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

Those Dexter prints are too cool! Hope you guys are enjoying a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous,  October 23, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

I am going to swim. And read. And then, maybe, I'll clean the house. I said maybe.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails