Have a golden weekend!




The weekend is upon us yet again and I'm ever so excited to get some day-time hangouts with my main squeeze.  While we have no concrete plans for the weekend, I'm excited for it.  What are your big plans, my friends?

Other than baking the delicious apple tart and going to see a movie with Hads this afternoon, I plan on getting in some more knitting practice (I learned the knit and purl stitch, and already made Gus a toy in which he has already destroyed), hopefully watching a scary movie and who knows what else.  I should be in Wichita right now to see my cousin get married tonight (congrats, Adam & Emily) but with $400 per person airfare and only one income that just couldn't happen.  So I'll be thinking of them as they say their I-do's.

I keep glancing out my window (the third picture is a view from where I'm sitting right now, the others I took earlier today when I sat at the square with some coffee and read in the sunshine...bliss!) and can't help but notice how rapidly the leaves have changed on the tree.  Soon enough, they'll be gone and I'll look out to the sad bare branches and our windows will no longer have that added privacy that we get from the tree.  That makes me sad.  So instead, I'll focus on how BEAUTIFUL the golden leaves are!

Whatever you get up to this weekend, I hope it's fantastic!

2 comments:

MaybeThisDoor October 9, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

Hi there, I've read thru the honeymoon posts and was wondering were are the wedding pics?I saw the teasers but didn't see the promised pics after that. Did you post elsewhere?

travelbunny.blogspot.com

A Crimson Kiss October 9, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! I'm debating what my next baking project should be now that all the laundry is done and I'm watching up on some trashy, indulgent TV!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails