Etsy Offices

Have you had the chance to check out the super cool workspace that Etsy has going on over in Brooklyn?  Well if not, you can view the office and a little bit about it here





It's certainly not your ordinary office; most definitely not your ordinary cubicle.  Wouldn't it be awesome to work in an environment like this?  There's inspiration every direction you turn!  Even better, new hires get $100 credit to the website to decorate their office space.  They definitely treat their employees well. 

There is an "Eatsy" lunch bell that rings every day.  They have their own kitchen cooked by the "mastermind of Eatsy", Kitty Greenwald.  Their conference room is a space station.  Pretty cool, right? 

8 comments:

Noodles and Waffles October 14, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

I love the rugs. What a cool place to work.

hip hip gin gin October 14, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

If I could work in that space I swear they wouldn't even have to pay me. Those have to be some of the happiest employees around!

A Crimson Kiss October 14, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

How adorable! This looks like work heaven.

Tiffany from HOLIDAY October 14, 2010 at 2:22 PM  

I was just looking at these pics this morning think how I'd love to work there & have tacos for lunch. I SOOOOOOOOO miss a fun, creative work enviornment like that! Maybe I'll just have to create one of my own :) I also bookmared that blog - the veggie burgers looked so good (really...all I talk about is food).

Carissa Thilgen October 14, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

oh my goodness, I totally want to work at Etsy now! I would have done so in a heartbeat before, but after seeing that office, I'd do it... in half a heartbeat! :) really, every office should be like this! how much fun to go to work.

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. October 14, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

um, yes. i would love to work there! how freaking cool is that?! LOVE the lamp looking things in the second picture.

Stephanie October 15, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

I would kill to work there! Thank you for your sweet comment on our anniversary. Isn't married life wonderful?!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails